Re: [AGA Member] Help Needed

Is there a downloadable AGA brochure on the AGA site that can be printed for
handout?
If not, what would be suggested to printout for handout. Is it even legal
for me to print out some pages for handout?
My general aquarium club meeting is tonight. Just printing a membership
application and saying this is a good thing doesn't get people very excited.
The last few months our club meeting auctions have had more action with
plants than with fish! And higher prices!!!
David Ramsey  Lawrenceville, GA
djramsey@earthlink.net