Re: [AGA Member] Convention Brochure

And be sure to post here if you need a roomie to share expenses!

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association

Erik Olson wrote:

By the way, from my vantage point here at AGA tech central, convention registrations are coming in quite regularly now, to the point where we've almost passed the number of official registrations from last year. So on the one hand, it's worth saying "it's going to be a good one"! On the flipside, if you were specifically interested in signing up for the field trip, I'm not sure where they are going to cap the limit, so you might want to get your reg in soon.

- Erik