Re: [AGA Member] Convention Brochure

And while the AGA brochure is a tri-fold, the 2003 Convention brochure is a *quad-fold* so if you're going to print a copy, it was meant to be on legal-sized paper.

BUT we are going to mail a copy to all active AGA members. Don't feel like you *must* get your personal copy off the web. Everyone will see one in their mailbox around 9/15 or so.

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association

Erik Olson wrote:

[OK Erik, read ALL 100 e-mails before you compose to the group] Just after
I sent that previous announcement, I noticed a second e-mail from Cheryl
with the convention brochure.  So here it is:

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/AGA-Convention-Brochure.pdf
- Erik