Re: [AGA Member] Red Pigment-K spectrum experiment

Somewhat off topic, did you buy your Lobelia in a store or did you get it from someone on the list?

lfs, a few days after he got them in. Got the red cabomba the same day and the lobelia in front of it was sweet looking until the thing turned green.

Then there's a very very good chance that it was grown emersed just like Roger said. When I get Lobelia in from Florida Aquatic Nurseries it's always emersed growth with quite a bit of red in the stem and leaves. After a week or so in our tanks it's gone green.

I'm sorry your plant won't go sit in the corner..there's nothing worse than a stubbron, bud strong, plant. ;)

Best,
Phil