Re: [AGA Member] Plants for auction @ AGA?

Hi Eric,

You will bring your auction plants home with you at
least I would. Your check for the proceeds of anything
you sold in the auction will be mailed to you after
the auction.

You can find holey rock in some of the stone supply
places but it is well picked over. You won't find many
aquarium quality pieces. I can recommend a couple of
shops here that carry it for a reasonable amount about
$1-1.25/pound if I remember correctly. I can point you
in the right direction when you get here.

Regards,
Larry Lampert
AGA 2003 Conference Chair
Dallas,TX