Re: [AGA Member] Water Parameters

I'd believe the pH and KH test before I believed the CO2
test. CO2 test tend to be unreliable unless very fresh.
I've even used the Hach CO2 test kit and when new it read
pretty well, coroborating my pH and KH readings and CO2
levels per the KH/pH/CO2 table.  But it did not do well
when it got to be about 6 months old.

Note also that small variations in test readings have make
big diffs in what the table gives for a CO2 result.

Scott H.