RE: [AGA Member] Aquatic plant supplyers?buying plants from Canada

Thanks, Steve (Dubya:) for the FedEx info. I got a paypal refund and
presumably he was refunded by FedEx on his end. My wife is quite fond
of FedEx as they bring her native Thai Morlum concert VCDs to the door
and the service is very very good. I wondered why FedEx looked funny
in my post, forgot the capital "E."
Best,

Bill

International shipping is what I do for a living and what you need to do is
call FedEx with the tracking number and find out from them what is going on.
If it is caught up in customs, and is undeliverable to the US, then FedEx
will refund the shipping cost. If it is not delivered or returned to the
sender, then FedEx will cover all costs up to I think $1,000, but definitely
$500. You will have to file a claim with FedEx, but they guarantee their
service.
Regards,
Steve W