[AGA Member] CO2 regulator question

I have almost just covered the co2 regulator in soapy
water but found no leaks at this time. Most likely
there was a leak before, but it isn't there now. My
regulator and fittings are not glued together so at
times they can become loose. It was an experiment of
mine put together a dual stage regulator with two
swagelok metering valves. I plan to take apart the
apparatus in the future. However, I am a little
concerned with the regulator making the hissing noise
WITHIN the body of the regulator. Could it be one of
the stages are bad? I will apply soapy water around
the gauges to see if there is a leak in the casing or
anything. Thanks for the reply scott,

david lim