Re: [AGA Member] CO2 regulator question or -- Irregular regulation

hmm... I see. I checked the gauges for leaks and they
also appear to be fine. I have been busy with school
lately and haven't been able to keep a close eye on my
aquariums. They're running in "automatic" mode (haha!)
right now. I will keep a close eye on the co2
regulator now though and the co2 levels in the
aquarium. If my co2 tank empties again I can assume
something is wrong with the regulator and try to
further test it out.

Is there anything that would explain the "pops" I see
with the needle in the output gauge? Could this be due
to grit within the regulator? Is the "hissing" within
the regulator and these pops normal?

thanks,
david lim