Re: [AGA Member] CO2 regulator question or -- Irregular regulation

I doubt they're normal if they are due to something in the
regulator causing them.

Regarding the pops of the needle, is this fast or slow. If
it's momentary, is it in sympathy with the bubbles escaping
from the CO2 line? Or does it rise slowly over several
secdonds and then fall slowly over several seconds?

sh