Re: [AGA Member] Plant database - was AGA website (fwd)

If you can't find anyone to host it, I can probably add the capability to
the AGA website machine.  It's already using MySQL as the backend for the
contest website, and php for a couple of internal pages.  The only issue
might be time... any time...

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson