[AGA Member] APD Problems

Hi everyone-

I'm about to go out of town until the New Year, and I'm having problems, I
got kicked off of APD for too many of them bouncing (?!) and I'm having trouble
getting back on. Could one person forward the digests to me until I get back
and get this straightened out? Thanks in advance.

Gerry Skau
All The World's A Stage, But The Play Is Badly Cast---Oscar Wilde

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---