Re: [AGA Member] APD Problems

In a message dated 12/27/03 9:57:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Caddy579@aol.com writes:
I'm about to go out of town until the New Year, and I'm having problems, I
got kicked off of APD for too many of them bouncing (?!) and I'm having
trouble
getting back on
Don't take it too personal, it may not be you.

The last Digest I received was Volume 4 Issue 80 on the 21st of Dec., 03.
As far as I know, I've been behaving myself lately since I'm in full time
lurker mode for the Holidays.

Maybe someone needed a break during this festive season?

Bob Olesen

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---