[AGA Member] Re: AGA Member - Digest V1 #113

Along this line, do you feel that your plants are
doing well?  There is so much traffic about algae
problems we can pretty much figure that's significant.
 Is the UV eliminating algae problems for you and your
plants are growing well?  I'm kind of taking a bottom
line approach.  Would be interested in the technical
discussion as well, but without hard data that often
ends up in la la land.  Fun to speculate about but not
so useful really unless there is some data or someone
very technically strong in the area.