[AGA Member] Washing Flourite

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:04:51 -0600
From: "Aaron Glass" <aglass@wi.rr.com>
Subject: [AGA Member] Washing Flourite

Does anybody have any tips on washing and rinsing Flourite in volume?

--->What's up Marine Man??

Get a plastic milk crate and about 3 feet of nylon screen.  Line the crate with the screen.  Pour the Flourite in the crate and wash with a water hose.  You can do a bag thoroughly in about 3 minutes.  This is my patented idea though, and you have to pay royalties. :-)  I'll set you up an account.

Ricky has a pic somewhere because he stole my idea.  Shoot him a mail and get a copy.  It might be on the DFW web page somewhere.  I can't remember.  Maybe he'll just this and send us the link.  We're all still recovering from AGA2K3.

Stay warm up there.
Howdy AGA people!!
Ben Belton
In the mountains of Virginia.