[AGA Member] Re: My biggest tragedy ever....

 >>I can only pray you are right ;-)
If they do, I hope they will someday come out (assuming they are hiding...)
Amit<<

Everything that hides in fear is eventually found, particularly when it no
longer feels threatened. The shrimp could be living in caves, (if you have
rocks), a little hole, or deep in the cover of plants.

I have a shrimp only tank with plants. The shrimp are extremely active,
healthy, without fear, constantly swimming all over the tank. They are their
own little community living in peace and harmony!! When I feed them an algae
tablet or dried seaweed, or Crab bites, they remind me of an ant farm
swarming on the morsel of food and climbing on top of each other. Their
behavior is totally different in the absence of active or aggressive fish
which cause them to hide and be much less active.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com