Re: [AGA Member] My biggest tragedy ever....

Took mine at least three weeks to muster up their courage
and come out.  I was sure they were gone, since I did not
see them for about 6 months.  They used to be all over my
driftwood until my angelfish grew.  They are cruising all
over my 75G now that anglefish are gone.  I even see them
having a food fight with cory cats here and there.

Tomoko