RE: [AGA Member] My biggest tragedy ever....

Hi Amit,

How are you?

Still no Japonicas??? Should I have the same problem if I introduce Apistogramma fish? I mean - after your incident - I just don't know what to put in my tank... I have black mollies, few SAEs, Corydoras, Cardinals, Red nose... - what else? I thought I will enjoy botia and Ramirez but now after this... - never. And yet another tetra is not that interesting + I want to be able to see some spawning. What do you say?

Aviel.