Re: [AGA Member] Re:Aquabotanic Aquascaping Contest--or Taking Notice of how things Ad up

--- Robert H <robertph3@comcast.net> wrote:
> >>Not to mention that the fact that I mention at the foot
> of
> each of *my* emails the Return of Amano to demonstate his
> aquascpaing techniques at the AGA Annual Convention. That
> was the second irony.
> Am I the only one that sees irony in all this? <<

> I think I see the irony of the kettle calling the kettle
> black...or
> something like that.

Okay, the bus can go now, Robert's caught up ;-)

> It's just a little hard to
> understand when Carlos has
> only made a post here once before, and once on APD.

I never said Carlos made all the posts. but any publicity
is good publicity, right ;-)

> It's
> just a friendly
> little contest that people are working hard on to get the
> word out in a
> friendly manner hopefully without being obtrusive.
> There is life outside
> of the AGA Scott.

Tell me about it. I belong to several clubs and barely have
time to sneeze these days.

> And I would like to come to the convention this year. I
> also wish IT would
> come to the Pacific Northwest! Common Erik!  I am going
> to have to start
> talking to the Portlanders in GPAS...but then again I can
> not even convince
> them to hold their meetings on a Saturday! :)

The invitation to offer a proposal to host an AGA
convention is open to all local plant clubs, regardless of
geographical location - the AGA web site directs one to
further info. You're preaching to the wrong people here on
this issue. Talk to the local club if you want it to host
an AGA convention.

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber
Aquascaping by Takashi Amano and more at
the AGA 2004 Annual Convention
Nov 12, 13 & 14; Marriott Crystal Gateway, Arlington, Virginia, USA
Aquatic Gardeners Association www.aquatic-gardeners.org