RE: [AGA Member] Bacterial algea?

I've heard reports of successful treatment of BGA using oxigenated water
H2O2. I've not used this method myself, but know some folks who have and
they swear it works... The best thing about it is that it degenerate
sinto pure water + oxigen.

2 H2O2 -> 2 H2O + 1 O2

Don't quite remember the recommended dosage, but I believe it's
something around 20ppm or similar. Test drive it in a small cup and
check for yourselves.

Cheers
Pedro