Re: [AGA Member] Aquabotanic Aquascaping Contest

On 4/1/04 3:12 AM, "AGA Member - Digest"
<owner-aga-member-digest@thekrib.com> wrote:

> Re: [AGA Member] Aquabotanic Aquascaping Contest

To say that this discussion is a huge turnoff to a new aquarist is an
understatement.  Do you wonder why we the world is a mess?  Take this little
spat and bump it up a few hundred notches and you have discovered war. We
are the creation of the world we live in.  Thanks for holding up a mirror to
ourselves.  You did a great job. Fish tanks provide me so much peace and
harmony!?! I still think I should have gotten a hamster. This boring
argument has taught me more about life and the world than any hair algae or
KNO3 deficiency ever would. I take my hat off to y'all. This is not money
well spent.

David
David Wanderman Photography

Please visit my website: http://davidwanderman.com or http://dwphoto.com