Re: [AGA Member] how many wpg is the sunlight?

Hello Aviel
Try tropical sun (where I live ) at midday being somewhere between 110 and
150 thousand lux.   Stick that one in your calculations and try again.    I
have taken light meters to my favourite plant growing creeks and obtained
light measurements at the waters surface ( under some shady trees) of
between 6,000 and 19,000 lux.   The shade house where I grow aquarium
plants, the readings at mid day are 40,000 lux and all the plants grow
really well.  If you can convert 150,00 lux to WPG I would love to know the
answer. (maybe times 5 your estimate or 13.5 WPG)   It is always very hot
here as I imagine it would be on the Amazon River.   The natural waters here
are about 26 - 32 deg C most of the year.

Cheers
Dave
Darwin NT