[AGA Member] Fluorescent Reflectors efficiency

Thank you all for your help on deep tanks.
I was reading that reflectors (depending on their material, shape and quality) can increase the light source in about 40-60%. I am aware of two kinds of reflectors:
1. The rounded ones
2.  Angled ones - which are better than the first kind because of their shape which increases the light even more.

Questions:
1. Can anyone approve this info ?
2. Is it 'Fair' to include the reflectors when calculating the W/G into account ?
3. There are some special fluorescent that are covered with a special coating which acts as a UV filter that is helping to prevent algae - Is that so?

Thanks

Amit Brucker
www.plantica.com

multipart/alternative