Re: [AGA Member] German Fish Stores

Me too-- however, seeing another post on NOT being allowed to bring in things a few days ago (sorry, do not recall who posted it) I'd remind y'all to get those phytosanitary certificates for bringing the goodies home!

Michael San Jose' wrote:

Man that is an understatement. When you click on the link and look at the galleries. He has a store that sells Tropica plants. I would kill for that setup. let alone my hand on some of those plants. I am jealous. Lets do field trips to Germany and also lets go visit Amano in his home turf.

multipart/alternative
 text/html
---