Re: [AGA-Member] thanks for CO2 links!

You're certainly welcome.

Compressed CO2 gives you a lot more control over the CO2 to
keep things much steadier than with yeast. The initial cost
is much higher, but the ongoing costs are very low.

I noted some items at one or two particular stores because
I had those listings at hand. But be sure to shop around --
the web makes it rather easy -- and look for what seems
best for you. And don't forget to find out where you will
get refills before you uy the equipment. Shop around for
CO2 suppliers. I've found welding shop suppliers the
cheapest but it can vary from place to place.

sh
--- Heather J Gladney <hgladney@comcast.net> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Hieber:
> Thanks, I very much appreciate the good links and good
> advice!
> I've been very pleased with CO2 results form yeast
> bottles. . .and I've been thinking about canister CO2
> for a long time. . .

=====
It's the contest that started international competition in aquascaping
planted aquaria! AGA's 2004 Aquascaping Contest is open for entrees:

 http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/2004.cgi

Novices and experts alike show their skills. Past winners have been
novices and experts, too. You can view all the entrees at The 5th AGA
Annual Convention. Details/Registration at www.aquatic-gardeners.org &
www.gwapa.org