[AGA-Member] thanks for CO2 links!

Dear Mr. Hieber:
Thanks, I very much appreciate the good links and good advice!
I've been very pleased with CO2 results form yeast bottles--I swap out about one third of the bottles at a time and run about a dozen to prevent surges--and I've been thinking about canister CO2 for a long time.
Side note, I can't help but think this usage, and softening hard water out here in the arid West (on a mass scale) would be a great use for CO2 sequestered out of the atmosphere for reducing global warming. Just haven't figured out how we'd drag it out of the atmosphere, instead of generating even more of it chemically.