RE: [AGA-Member] No TAG 17-2

I did this sort of thing too with the GSAS (who, btw, were the source of our fab models for the aquascaping contest PR this year) back when I was at the helm. I think I used stamps.com. It was tolerable for 100 copies. When I did postcards, I even printed the "stamp" directly on the cards.

At 1000 copies, sticking them all in envelopes and putting stamps or internet postage labels on em....yechh. Not unless I had kids who don't mind working for cheap stuffing and stamping like Gomberg's grandchildren did for PAM. Of course, makes me think that's probably what goes on at these mailers.

  - Erik