RE: [AGA-Member] No TAG 17-2

Right-o Erik!  It is alot of work.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Erik Olson
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 10:58 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: RE: [AGA-Member] No TAG 17-2

I did this sort of thing too with the GSAS (who, btw, were the source of
our fab models for the aquascaping contest PR this year) back when I was
at the helm.  I think I used stamps.com.  It was tolerable for 100 copies.
When I did postcards, I even printed the "stamp" directly on the cards.

At 1000 copies, sticking them all in envelopes and putting stamps or
internet postage labels on em....yechh.  Not unless I had kids who don't
mind working for cheap stuffing and stamping like Gomberg's grandchildren
did for PAM.  Of course, makes me think that's probably what goes on at
these mailers.

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson