From: Karen Randall [mailto:krandall@rdrcpa.biz]
Sent: 14 August 2004 22:10
To: Randy Pullen
Cc: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Member] Re: BGA Help

Hi Randy,

I've cc'd the AGA member list so that others can add their $.02.
Cyanobacteria is almost always a problem of nutrient imbalance.  You didn't
say waht your PO4 level was, but that would be the first place I looked.
The other thing that can cause a problem is areas where water movement is
not good.  (which can cause excess nutrients to build up in pockets in the
tank) a power head or two can alleviate that problem.