To: "Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat" <aga-member@thekrib.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Paging CAGA

Well, work is hectic right now and the laundry is piling up. I'm three days late sending my brother-in-law's birthday present and the sink is full of dishes. I've been doing 50% water changes on my 30-gallon tank every day, trying to clear up the last of the green water haze. Pruning like mad, cranking the CO2, and making sacrifices to the Gods of Aquarium Plants that my swords grow nicely enough to enter the tank in the contest in the next few weeks. Meanwhile, my husband broke the digital camera and one of my light bulbs burned out. Jeez.

But that's not what you meant, is it?  :-)

I looked at the CAGA web site, and it seems that it is an internet-only club? I was hoping for a mailing address, or a contact person to talk to 'bout AGA stuff.

Cheryl

Gegner, Eric wrote:

Hi Cheryl,

What is happening?