Re: [AGA-Member] Paging CAGA

Singnet Mail wrote:
Hey,

You trying to cultivate moulds in your kitchen sink? Moulds on unwashed dishes in a kitchen sink seems to be a pretty decent biotope. :)

For what?! No, don't tell me. I don't wnat to know. Ack.

On a good note, I e-mailed AH Supply www.ahsupply.com Thursday about my light bulb and they made an extra-special effort to get the replacement bulb mailed before they went on vacation this week. It arrived TODAY! They are Good Folks....

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association