From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Cheryl Rogers
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 11:23 AM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Paging CAGA

Well, work is hectic right now and the laundry is piling up. I'm three days
late sending my brother-in-law's birthday present and the sink is full of
dishes. I've been doing 50% water changes on my 30-gallon tank every day,
trying to clear up the last of the green water haze. Pruning like mad,
cranking the CO2, and making sacrifices to the Gods of Aquarium Plants that
my swords grow nicely enough to enter the tank in the contest in the next
few weeks. Meanwhile, my husband broke the digital camera and one of my
light bulbs burned out. Jeez.

But that's not what you meant, is it?  :-)

I looked at the CAGA web site, and it seems that it is an internet-only
club? I was hoping for a mailing address, or a contact person to talk to
'bout AGA stuff.

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.  If
you have received this in error, please email the sender or
telephone in the United States at (847) 673-8300 and delete
this message and any attachment from your system.  For further
information about MPC Products Corporation please see our web-
site at http://www.mpcproducts.com or refer to any MPC Products
Corporation office.