From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Heather J Gladney
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 10:55 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] CO2 regulator question

Troy Hendrickson wrote:

>Hi again,
>
>better yet, email me a pic of the setup so we know exactly what we're
>dealing with as reading again leads me to believe you may not have an
>adjustable regulator.
>
>Troy

http://www.heathergladney.org/temps/

Let me know if you need any more detailed pictures. The image of the
side of the regulator isn't very visible, but there is what appears to
be a slot for a screwdriver to go into.
Thank you very much, Troy!
If it is adjustable,  I will certainly use your directions.
I went and looked at glass gardens, my pH meter is the same 122 you show
there.
And frankly, your Milwaukee regulator is cheaper than what I bought before.
I do want to order some CO2 resistant tubing from you anyway--will have
to see about taking this regulator back.
Thanks again!

---