[AGA-Member] Re: AGA Local chapter

Hi Troy,

At this time, there is no procedure because it has never been done. You can start a local plant club, and then AGA will be happy to support you however we can. In fact, just this year we have begun offering Premium Club Membership and Group Discounts to local plant clubs and larger aquarium societies. Because my time has been limited lately, advertising about these programs has also been limited. However, I am hoping to generate some enthusiasm about these programs at the convention and in the coming year.

Regards,

Cheryl

Troy Hendrickson wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone what the process for forming a local chapter of the AGA is?

Troy Hendrickson

-- Cheryl Rogers, Membership Aquatic Gardeners Association http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org