[AGA-Member] Canon G2 for sale

I'm selling my Canon G2 digital camera w/ extras

Features:
	4-megapixel CCD with RGB primary color filters
	Image sizes of 2272x1704, 1600x1200, 1024x768 and 640x480
	13 image quality settings including 3 JPEG compression modes
(Superfine, Fine and Normal) at any resolution
	JPEG compressed and Canon raw image format
	Canon 3x optical f/2.0-2.5 zoom lens (34-102mm in 35mm format)
	1.8-inch Vari-Angle color LCD viewfinder/monitor
	ISO 50, 100, 200 or 400
	Shutter speeds from 15 secs to 1/1000
	Noise reduction for 1.3 sec or longer time exposures
	Program AE (with Program Shift), Shutter-priority, Aperture-priority
and Manual.
	Image Zone modes: Auto, Pan Focus, Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene,
Color Effect, Stitch Assist, and Movie.
	Movie mode with sound: QVGA (320x240 up to 30 sec), and Q2VGA
(160x120 up to 120 sec).
	Three types of Metering: Center-Weighted Average, Spot, and
Evaluative
	Manual focus with numerical scale on the LCD and the portion of the
image covered by the active focusing point is digitally enlarged while
focusing.
	Three-point autofocus system to ensure perfectly focused images even
when shooting off-center subjects
	AF assist focusing illuminator for dim to dark environments
	User-selectable exposure compensation, flash exposure compensation,
auto exposure bracketing and white balance
	Playback histogram function with over-exposure warning
	CompactFlash Type II slot compatible with Microdrives
	Canon BP-511 lithium rechargeable battery pack
	Hot Shoe flash for Canon Speedlites
	Direct print to Canon CP-10 Card Printer

http://www.greenstouch.com/canon/1.jpg

http://www.greenstouch.com/canon/2.jpg

http://www.greenstouch.com/canon/3.jpg
Description of picture #3
#1. Camera - Canon G2
#2. Camera / Computer cable - USB cable to download pictures from camera to
computer
#3. 32MB card
#4. All manuals. Camera Manual / Software manual etc
#5. Charger
#6. Adapter for Macro rings
#7. Hoya Macro rings +1, +2, +4 ( you can see macro capabilities on my
website)
#8. AV cable (never used it)
#9. Not on the picture. Software CD - drivers for your camera etc.
#10. Not shown - remote control

For detail review see Steve's website:
http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_reviews/g2.html

Most of the pictures on my website are taken with this camera.
www.greenstouch.com

Please email me with questions: jayluto@hotmail.com