From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Cheryl Rogers
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:43 AM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: Re: [AGA-Member] Hello

Hi Erin:

Don't remember if I met you; the weekend is a blur. I was behind the AGA
table for most of it. I'm definately going to need the DVD, to see what I
missed!

Welcome. Ask questions. If you have questions, I bet others do, too.

Cheryl

Erin Mayerson McDevitt wrote:

> Hello.  My name is Erin.  I may have met a few of you last week at the
convention.  It was a wonderful experience and well worth the effort to get
there.

> Now that I'm aware of what a great resource the AGA is, I hope to make it
to many more conventions.

> I am also looking for a local plant club in Philadelphia or the
surrounding areas if anyone knows of one.

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership
Aquatic Gardeners Association