Re: [AGA-Member] Is it okay to pre-mix?

There are those who believe you should dose your Fe
separately from the rest, especially phosphate. But if the
Fe is chelated, it is probably going to be well mixed into
the aquarium water before the chelator breaks down and the
phospahte has a chance to grab it.

But try doing it separately for about 3 weeks or so while
not making other changes in routine and see for yourself if
it makes a noticeable diff.

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.
--- Ron Boyd <explodo2003@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Is it okay to pre-mix your nutrients for the week so that
> you only have to dose one thing?  If you mix KNO3, and
> Seachem P, K, Trace, and Fe, are there reactions that
> prevent your nutrients from getting to the plants
> properly?
>
> Thanks

=====
--- Christel Kassellman is returning to America! ---
The Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies will feature Christel, author of _Aquarium Plants_, among its speakers at its 30th Annual Convention. It's the longest running consecutive general tropical fish convention in the country and one of the most fun to attend.

March 18-20, 2005
Marriott Hotel, Farmington, CT