Re: [AGA-Member] Is it okay to pre-mix?

Thank you very much!

Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> wrote:I mix some of them with distilled water and put the solution in squeeze
bottles. I got the bottles at Sally Beauty Supply; they are the kind they
use for permanent solution. I keep one at every tank so I don't have to
wander around the house looking for it.

You might want to go to the Seachem web site www.seachem.com and ask their
tech support about your specific mixing needs. They are very good at
getting back to you.

I just read on APD that you shouldn't mix Phos and Iron because they
precipitate. Guess now I know what that stuff was at the bottom of my fert
bottle!

Cheryl

--
Cheryl Rogers, Membership