[AGA-Member] 2004 Convention DVD's, Photo Gallery

Hi folks,

For those that are interested, I've updated the website to allow ordering of the AGA 2004 Convention DVD. I'm nearly through the editing & suspect they'll ship in about a week. Because of the DVD media being cheaper to ship and make, price is only $25, lower than the VHS. As with all our convention "media", it's available to AGA members only (and our membership chair checks -- no cheating!)

One thing of note -- the DVD will *not* include the two sattelite workshops (Oliver Knott and Paul Krombholz). For some reason the camcorder didn't get hooked up correctly to the wireless mic, and the sound quality is less than desirable. If there is any interest, I will make an AVI of the presentation(s) available for free bittorrent download or something.

On a related note, we now have Jay and Ricky's convention photos up on our website. Hoping to have a few more in the coming weeks.

  - Erik
    AGA Tech Central

www.aquatic-gardeners.org

--