[AGA-Member] Experimental Free Download #2: Paul's Workshop

Erik Olson said:

  "From: Erik Olson <erik@thekrib.com>
  Subject: [AGA-Member] Experimental Free Download #2: Paul's Workshop
  Yesterday's experiment appears to have been a success -- looks like
  several were able to download the avi of Oliver's workshop from the
  convention & are keeping it seeded (thanks). I just put up Paul's
  presentation as well. The torrent is at
  http://mystery.thekrib.com/paul.avi.torrent";

  Erik, first off, thanks very much for all the effort made in making the video available as a download. As a person who will probably never get to visit one of these conventions its nice to catch a glimpse of the show :)

  I left my bittorrent window open the entire night, it was a painfully slow download even on my adsl line! But it was well worth the wait :)

  I would very much like to purchase the DVD from the AGA. If I join the AGA will this be my only benefit, as I live in Africa? Do I HAVE to join in able to purchase the DVD?

  Cheers for now and may you have an interesting day :)

  Kind Regards
  Cameron James