[AGA-Member] Experimental Free Download #2: Paul's Workshop

Yesterday's experiment appears to have been a success -- looks like several were able to download the avi of Oliver's workshop from the convention & are keeping it seeded (thanks). I just put up Paul's presentation as well. The torrent is at http://mystery.thekrib.com/paul.avi.torrent

Same deal as with downloading and playing Oliver's. Awful sound. Only improvement is I was able to drop in Paul's slides, so the video is only about half the size (27 meg). Please leave your bittorrent window open to help conserve the bandwidth.

I'm also finishing up the mastering on the DVD, and made enough space to include these two (in their tiny download form -- playable on computer only). So if you're buying the DVD, you will get these. Nearly done, folks...

  - Erik