From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com
[mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]On Behalf Of Heather J Gladney
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 10:16 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [AGA-Member] pH/CO2 probe

At the risk of sounding like a complete doof, I've been running my
Milwaukee SMS122  probe completely submerged.
In my case, I used an old heater-tube holder with suction cups on the
back to hold the yellow probe casing in place and protect it somewhat
within the tank.  Should this one NOT be completely submerged??