From: aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com [mailto:aga-member-bounces@thekrib.com]
On Behalf Of Troy Hendrickson
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 6:40 PM
To: Aquatic Gardeners Association Member Chat
Subject: RE: [AGA-Member] RO water

IMHO, RO water isn't of much value for planted tanks, UNLESS you have local
conditions that would justify it such as abnormally high nitrates,
phosphates, perhaps even high levels of chlorine / chloramine, otherwise
you're paying good money to remove things your plants will use most likely
and then spending even more to put it back in.

But as I stated, that's just an opinion.