[AGA-Member] Re: AGA-Member Digest, Vol 7, Issue 6

Karen,

Why have you switched from stump remover to seachem nitrogen?

Aviel.

A few reasons. First, it can be hard to get stump remover which is all KNO3. In fact, there are some brands that contain none at all. Second, until I had used a new jar a couple of times, I held my breath hoping that there wasn't something else in it that would hurt my fish. Third, I think that it is important to support companies who make a real effort to meet the needs of our segment of the hobby. Seachem has put a great deal of R&D into producing quality products for us. Not only that, but they advertise in TAG AND support the convention in a big way. The LEAST I can do is use their products.<g>

Karen