Re: [AGA-Member] Algae eaters

My Siamese Aglae eaters do a good job on filament algae, and rubber nose plecos do an amazing job on the spot algae, at least in my tank.  The back wall of my tank never gets cleaned by me, but it's not green because the rubber nose do such a good job.

Nickeydundee@aol.com wrote:Hello All,
Question about algae eaters in a discus tank. I have found out the
meaning of attack Otto's. They love the coats of discus they did however eat a
lot of algae. What else is out there that will eat up some algae?? Thank you

AZ