From: Nickeydundee@aol.com [mailto:Nickeydundee@aol.com]
Sent: 31 January 2005 03:02
To: aga-member@thekrib.com
Subject: [AGA-Member] correct balance of fish

Hello All,
        Thank you the help with the  algae eaters.. I have eleven discus in
90 gallon and before the addition of  them I wasn't having any problem with
algae. I had only three discus in the tank  and things were going smooth
plants
growing etc. So, I am left by reasoning and  by the removal of the oto's
that
maybe I put to many fish in the tank and have  upset the balance and made it

more suitable for the algae then plants. Has  anyone ran into this problem?