Re: [AGA-Member] Tag issue

Cheryl,

I have received the flyers, one year member gift certificate and both
first 2005 issue and old samples from TAG. Thank you very much for
that package. I distributed the samples and flyers and we did a
lottery in our meeting for the membership gift.

Our member Gokhan Basan won the membership gift. What should he do
now?

I did not get the first TAG issue in 2005 but the packege contained 3
copies of that issue. I assumed that one of them was mine.

Thank you again for the support you provide to our club.

Best,
Faruk

Faruk Gencoz, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Middle East Technical University
http://www.metu.edu.tr/~fgencoz

Director of the Clinical Psychology Unit
http://www.metu.edu.tr/~kpu