[AGA-Member] TAG Articles

Hi everyone,

It is time to refill the file drawer with articles for TAG. Remember, you do not need to be an "expert" to be able to write a worthwhile article in TAG. Just write about your own personal experiences with you tank, making DIY equipment, growing a certain type of plant... you name it! And you don't have to worry about your writing skills. If you can tell the basic story, we can help you polish it and get it publication-worthy. Photos are helpful, but those aren't a total necessity either, AGA has a pretty good photo library to draw from at this point.

So give it try. It's fun to share your experiences with other hobbyist, and it's fun to see your name in print!

If you have any questions, you can ask them on this list, or e-mail me personally at:

krandall@rdrcpa.biz

Karen