[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Index by Month]
[AGA-Member] Send plants!
- To: AGA Member Chat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [AGA-Member] Send plants!
- From: Cheryl Rogers <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 08:46:39 -0500
- Organization: Aquatic Gardeners Association
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Windows/20050317)
When you're cleaning out your tanks this weekend, don't forget to save
your clippings for the ACA convention July 21 - 24 in Ft. Worth, TX. We
will have a table in the vendor room.
We still need people to help out at the table. If you are registered for
ACA anyway, and want to volunteer to help staff the table and promote
planted aquaria, let me know off list at membership @
aquatic-gardeners.org. AGA will give a free one-year membership to any
volunteer who misses a talk due to helping at the table. But donating as
little as 30 minutes will earn you a big thank-you.
If you want to donate plants, please mail them to me at:
420 Horseshoe Trl
Oak Point TX 75068
It's very very hot here in TX, so send them Priority on Monday the 18th
or so. Sorry, we can't reimburse postage, but it's all for a good cause.
Unfortunately, you can't deduct donations to the AGA off of your income
AGA-Member mailing list