Re: [AGA-Member] Possibilities of Sozo Haishoku

Yes, let'snot confuse technique and  method with scientific
priciples.

Soil-underlayment tanks have reportedly worn out, according
to several of those that use such set-ups. I the Substrate
is the source of nutrition and it is not replenished, its
performance can deteriorate. I doubt that a
perfectionist/artist like Amano would tolerate much
deterioration.

sh

--- Cheryl Rogers <cheryl@wilstream.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's just that their strategy is different. They
> *want* to break
> down and start over. They *like* it. Longevity of an
> aquascape isn't
> necessarily valued.
>
> Cheryl
>

> Livay Aviel-R51374 wrote:
> > So sounds like their strategy is to provide us with a
> very nutritious substrate that runs out after a year or
> two
> > and if we adhere to the lean water column doctrine then
> it is then that we need to buy some more substrate...
> >
> > So not only that this substrate is very expensive but
> also we spend all of those $$$ for something that runs
> > out after 2 years?
> >
> > Aviel.

Plants and DVDs for sale at the AGA table at the ACA 2005 Annual Convention, Fort Worth, Texas on July 21-24, 2005.
ACA Convention Details at

http://www.aca2005.org/